Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Popping In (+deals)

Whew. Sorry I didn’t post yesterday, or recap the holiday trolley from the weekend.  It’s a bit of an insane week and it’s only going to get worse.

Monday night I finished making homemade gifts.  Last night I backed cookies for the cookie exchange today at work. Tonight- birthday dinner for a friend. Tomorrow-babysitting. Friday-work then headed to the Quad Cities for our multiple Christmases. Yep, whew.

I am so excited to see little E & M, the kids I babysit.  E and their mom are in NYC right now (jealous) for a girls trip for Christmas.  Last night, from the mom’s phone, I got this text: “Hi it is E, do you no Eloise At The Plaza, if you do, I have a surprise for you! See you soon. Love, E”  Adorable. It totally made my night.  I’m also curious to see what this little surprise is.

Here are the deals for today:

·    Francesca’s: 40% off all cold weather accessories, outerwear and fur; in stores and online
·    Gap: Extra 25% off sale items online with code GAPJOY (in stores I believe it’s take an extra 40% off; it was yesterday!) and 25% off new arrivals with code NEW25.
·    Kate Spade Outlet: 40% off and an extra 10% off sale price with this
·    Old Navy: In store only: $5 Graphic tees, thermals, fleece and more through Friday; plus there’s a $10 for $20 Old Navy Groupon today!
·    Restaurant.com: 90% off gift certificates with code JOY (plus get 30% back on sale price when you shop via ebates.com; for some $25 GCs the final price is $0.70! <hello stocking stuffers!)
·    Victoria’s Secret: Reminder-last day to redeem secrets rewards cards!
·    West Elm: Today only, 30% off curtains and they ship free
·    World Market: Today only, 50% off all toys and games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips