Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Monday all.  We had a pretty good weekend at home.  I am now pretty much a brunette!  I will post some pics later of the new color, but for now, here are some deals:

·    Banana Republic: 40% off one item, today only, in store with this coupon
·    Caribou Coffee: Share the love and the drink tomrw with this BOGO free coupon
·    Francesca’s: All jewelry is buy one get one 50% off through 2/14 in stores and online
·    Macy’s: Extra 15% off with code LOVE through 2/14
·    Piperlime: 15% off sitewide with code XOXO through 2/15
Offer not valid on final sale items, sunglasses, watches or the following select brands: Frye, Hunter, Rag & Bone, Elizabeth and James, Merrell, Stuart Weitzman and The North Face
·    Red Box: Get a free one-day rental on Valentines and send free rentals to friends via Red Box on Facebook
·    Ulta: 20% off coupon valid through 2/18

I'm also happy to say that I got a one-time use promo from West Elm for 15% off my purchase!  I'd put those striped sheet I love in my cart and a few days later the promo came. They're backordered; but I think it's worth a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips