Friday, March 16, 2012

Deals and Steals for 3/16

Howdy howdy and happry Friday!


·         Banana Republic: 30% off entire online purchase through 3/18 with code BRSAVE30

·         Gap: Online & today (3/16) only: 25% off your entire purchase with code GAPGIFT

·         JoAnn: 20% off online purchase through 3/18 with code PXZ78

·         Petco: 17% off the entire site today and tomrw

·         Walgreens: Get a free 8”x10” enlargement through 3/17 with code FREEONE

·         West Elm: Online & today (3/16) only: Flash sale for full and queen size duvets, starting at $29

(PS- I forgot to tell you guys I finally got my striped sheets!  I had a 15% off coupon and went to order online and they were back ordered until JUNE! I called the store and they had a ton, so I bought them Monday night.  I have yet to wash and put on the bed though.  I’ll post a pic when I do)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips