Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Recent Purchases and More Deals

I surprisingly did not to very much (like any) shopping on our trip.  We ended up deciding we’d rather spend time seeing sights than in stores, so in my jet-lagged state, last night I decided to try to start looking for a dress for our birthday party (Derby de Mayo: a mix of Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo) in three weeks.  I ended up ordering two items from Modcloth. 

This Lucky Date Dress for $44:





and the Tidal Crave Necklace for $34.99:



It’s my first purchase from them, but the free shipping (orders over $50) and free returns, made my decide to give them a try.  I ordered the dress in two sizes, hoping one will work out and I’ll return the other!

 I also have a few more deals to share for today:

·         Anthropologie has some spring additions to their sale

·         Shopbop has their friends and family sale ending tmrw (4/18) night; get 20% off with code INTHEFAMILY (2.5% back with ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips