Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6/12's Deals

Another thing I forgot to mention is that I'm now on Summer Hours for work.  It's my company's approach to work-life balance.  They offer the opportunity to sign up for summer hours program, which consists of rearranging our work hours so that we get every other Friday off (for a total of 5 Fridays off/ 5- 3 day wknds).  Since I have this Friday off, it's my long week, 7:00am- 4:45pm (as opposed to the regular 7:30am-4pm).  That extra time, especially getting up half an hour earlier, sure felt like forever yesterday, but once I'm used to it, it's well worth it!

I'm extremely excited for this years summer hours as it's my third summer being full-time.  The first summer was when we were engaged, so I often used my 3-day weekends to go home to work on wedding stuff and appointments.  Last summer we were training for the marathon, so my sister-in-law and I did our long runs together on the Fridays I had off, which pretty much exhausted me from doing much else during the day.  This is the first summer without any major plans or obligations to do whatever comes up on Fridays off! Woowhee!

However, I'm going to need some more hobbies to avoid shopping the whole time.  Any suggestions?!  In the meantime, here are some great deals for you to take advantage of:

·         Air Tran: Fall Travel Sale; 72 hrs only

·         Bloomingdales: Private Sale through Friday; includes some great deals on shoes, like Tory Burch espadrilles half off!

·         J Crew: Free shipping and returns on women’s swim items online

·         Macys: $25 off any $100+ purchase of women’s clothing or accessories with code TROPIC

·         MLB.com: Take 25% off in-stock items; today only

·         Pottery Barn: One-time use code expiring today (6/12), good for 15% off entire online purchase: VX8D-3MQF-MZZM

·         Shutterfly: Through 6/12, get a free greeting card from Treat, Shutterfly’s new greeting card brand with code TRYTREAT

·         Victoria’s Secret: Extra 20% off swim clearance through 6/14 with code 20SPLASH; free shipping on $100+ orders with code SHIPVS12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips