Thursday, June 7, 2012

Trina's Here! (+Deals)

Today’s the day! Trina Turk Collection is now at Banana Republic! I love her stuff, but have been lucky enough to find some great deals at stores like TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack.  I’m excited to check out the BR stuff; but still, honestly, won’t pay full-price unless I love something.  In some ways, I feel like I’ll like the items less because now more people will have them. It’s similar to the Missoni and Jason Wu for Target items.  Now when I see anyone wearing them, I know exactly where they’re from and makes me feel kinda “eh” about them.



·         Caribou Coffee: $2 medium cold drinks today (only) after 11am

·         Macy’s: Shoe Sale, Extra discounts on sale shoes: 30% off purchase of 3 pairs, 20% off 2 pairs and 15% off one pair with code GREAT

·         Magazines: Select women’s magazines: $5 for a subscription via Amazon

·         Nike: Up to 75% off via 6pm.com

·         Puma: Last Chance sale; up to 75% off

·         Restaurant.com: Through Sat, 6/9, get $6 for $25 gift certificates with code DAD (plus get back 15% via ebates.com)

·         TOMS: Save $5 off TOMS.com order with code EBATESNTOMS5 (plus get back 5% via ebates.com)



Local Deals:

·         Temple Bar: $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink via Amazon deals <This isn’t far from us and we’ve said several times we should try it. Now is the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips