Tuesday, July 10, 2012

50 Shades (+Deals)

Good morning! It was cooler this morning and I’ve having a good hair day thus far.  Things are looking up, despite my still being tired.
I had hoped to get to bed early last night, like 9ish; but then I ended up reading more of 50 Shades of Grey and getting sucked back in!  Have you read 50? Or all three of the books?  I was skeptical at first, but finally after a few weeks of hearing everyone and their mother (literally, some of my friends’ moms have read the book), talking about it, I gave in.  I’ve gone in waves of liking it.  Although after taking a week break on it, last night I was “in” again and ended up going to bed closer to 10. I have 5% left tonight to finish and I finish it!  Depending how the ending goes, I’m not entirely convinced that I want to read the second or third books just yet.
 

Today’s Deals and Steals:

·         BHLDN: Sale!

·         Brooks: Close out sale on running gear and shoes through 7/16; free shipping with code ACTFREESHIP

·         Carsons/BonTon/Boston Store/Younkers: Online and today only, save up to an extra 25% off with code ECM25JULY12

·         Gap: 30% off school uniforms and backpacks; online through 7/15 and in store through 7/25

·         Hanky Panky: Get $50 credit to Hanky Panky online for just $25 via bloomspot.com

·         J Crew: New items added to sale; extra 30% off with code MUSTHAVE ends today

·         Nike: Up to 70% off via 6pm.com

·         Picaboo: Up to 40% off classic photobooks and calendars through 7/16 with code SUNNYDAYS

·         Pier 1: Daily Deals on Facebook through 7/22. Today’s deal is 25% off this dishware. Print coupon off via facebook.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 10, 2012

    I was skeptical about 50 Shades at first too... I finally caved to see what all the hype was about. The first book leaves you hanging, so I went and bought the second and third. I have to say, I'm almost finished with the second and the actual story gets much better!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips