Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Why is its...

(Random thoughts and musings)

Why is it that whenever a door handle says "pull" I automatically push?

Why is it that I usually feel either overworked and underpaid OR underworked and overpaid?

Why is that I say I'm over Real Housewives, yet I'm estatitc when it's On Demand?

Why is it that I can never consider a meal a 'meal' unless it is finished with a dessert?

And following that...

Why is one bite or one cookie never enough?!

Why is it at 3-yr old Oscar still likes to have an occasional accident?

Why is it that I always sleep on the same side of the bed?

Why is it that the world can be so unfair?

Why is it that I'm 26 and have acne annoyances?

And lastly,

Why is it that whenever I drink, I wake up with a bruise?,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips