Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fostering Pupdate (+deals)

Today is starting off as a good day.

1. It's Wednesday, aka Hump Day. The week is only going to get better from here.

2. It's my dad's birthday! Happy birthday Daddio!

3. On a whim, this morning I decided to curl my hair.  I'm really digging it, I just hope the curls hold through the day.

and the most exciting detail about today...

4. We're getting our second foster bulldog tonight!! Sweet little Knucklehead was adopted 6.5 weeks ago and now it's time for another go-round.  We'll be welcoming Slater, a 5.5 male, into our home tonight.  I've already jokingly started calling him AC Slater. 




Lastly, here are a few deals to get you through the day:
  • Nike.com: 12% back today via ebates.com
  • Old Navy: Online today, save 15% off purchase with code ONEXTRA15
  • Textbooks: Did you know that Barnes and Noble rents them?!
  • West Elm: New sale items added

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips