Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9/12's Deals and Steals

Looks what's for breakfast!
 
 
For the last several months, I've been making myself parfaits, such as the one above for breakfast.  They're filling, delicious, and pretty cheap!  I buy the big 17 oz container of Greek yogurt and split it into thirds.  After half a banana or so and a 1/4 cup of granola (I am in love with Wild Organic's Blueberry Flax from the organic section in Jewel); breakfast is served!
 
Now that I have you hungry....are you hungry for today's deals?:
  • Banana Republic: 40% off one full priced item today only, online with code WYNBH4BXRPFX and in stores with this coupon
  • Gap: In stores only, through 9/19, women's and men's jeans are buy 1, get one 50% off
  • MLB.com: 25% off entire order; today only
  • Picaboo: Through 9/17, buy one photobook or calendar, get one free with code UNITY
 
PS- iPhone 5 will officially be introduced today! I hope I won't regret having got the 4S so recently.  Although the supposed prototypes I've seen of 5 online have shown the charging/connect port as smaller, which was the reason I decided not to wait for 5; so I hope that's true! (We already have car adapter and Bose speaker that fits our ipods and now my 4S)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips