Thursday, September 6, 2012

9/6's Deals and Steals

I had a great time getting out of the office yesterday and into the field.  The project I'm working on right now is design for brand new construction for a local job.  Besides this project, all of my other jobs are ongoing construction in New York, thus I haven't had an opportunity to see the site first hand (and I've offered to go to NY several times).
 
Here's Chicago skyline view from atop one of the existing buildings. Gorgeous.  I forget how expansive the city is until I leave and look back.
 
 
Today's finds:
  • Banana Republic: For a limited time, in store only, take 30% off full priced Men's sweaters, shirts and tees and Women's tops
  • CB2: Up to 50% off bedding
  • Kate Spade: Sample sale today only, $5 shipping
  • Mixbook: Buy 10 cards, get 10 cards free with code GET10CARDS by 9/12 (great start for holiday cards!)
  • Picaboo: Up to 65% off photobooks, calendars and canvas prints through 9/10 with code SAVEUPTO65
  • Sports Authority: Friends and Family; save 25% on a single item with this coupon through 9/9
  • Zazzle: 50% off all cards and invites through 9/7 with code HCARDSAVINGS (10% back via ebates.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips