Monday, September 17, 2012

Manic Monday (+deals)

Hello and good morning! I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I did, but it was exhausting.  I've been really good about drinking the gross free coffee in the office, except when I treat myself to Starbucks on Friday, but I think I'm going to have to splurge on some Sbux this morning.

I have a feeling today (and hopefully next week since we leave for Ireland late next week) is going to fly by! I'll recap our weekend later (lots of pictures promised. Get ready for Oscar overload); but in the meantime, here are today's deals and steals:
  • AT Loft: 40% off all full-price knit tops and skirts in stores and online with code SHOP40
  • Piperlime: Endless Summer Sale
  • Pottery Barn: 15% off one-time use code for online purchase through 9/20: XMZW-CVZR-JDXV
  • Puma: Friends and family ends today: 40% off in store with this coupon and online with code PUMAFF912
  • Walgreens: Through 9/22, get 40% off 4"x6" prints, posters and enlargements with code ALLPRINTSIZE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips