Friday, October 19, 2012

10/19's Deals and Steals

Happy Friday my dears!  It's gloomy and gray here, but I'm still excited that it's Friday.  Do you have anything planned for this weekend?  Our "top" plan is to pick up our new foster dog, but I'm also looking forward to some productivity, including: blogging, closet season switch (I think it's safe for me to put away the shorts and sundresses now), holiday card pictures (there's so many good deals on cards, I need to get myself prepared to take advantage) and printing some trip pictures (I have not printed any from either of our two big trips this year!).  Ben's headed to a concert tonight, so I'm looking forward to having the apartment to myself with Oscar.  I love Ben and all, but sometimes it's hard for me to be productive when he just wants to watch TV (especially now that it's Walking Dead. We have two episodes left of Season 2 to finish).

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Here are today's deals and steals:
  • J Crew Factory: up to 40% off jackets and outwear; online only through 10/23
  • Juicy Couture: 30% off sweaters
  • Kate Spade: Friends and Family sale through 10/21; use code F12FFUS; print this for in store use (7% back via ebates.com)
    • I am lusting over a ton of stuff; especially the jewelry.  I probably shouldn't buy anything right now, now look how cute all of these items are.
  • Michaels: Weekly Coupons
  • Restaurant.com: Last day for $4 for $25 gift certificates, or $1.60 for $10, with code TASTE (15% back via ebates.com)
  • Shutterfly: Extra 25% off all current sale prices (which includes photobooks up to 40% off); through Wednesday, use code EARLY HOLIDAY
  • Walgreens: Through 10/20, free 8"x10" with code TRULYFREE; $10 off $20 photo order with code TENOFF4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips