Monday, October 29, 2012

10/29's Deals and Steals


I am suffering from a major case of the Mondays. This weekend was fun (more on that later), but too busy, too fun and therefore exhausting.  I mean, I love having plans, but I also love a bit of downtime.  I think the most sleep I got the past three nights was seven hours; which, okay, is pretty good, but on the weekends ideally I like to get one night of nine hours.  Especially when trying to beat a cold.

Enough complaining from me; there's bigger issues.  As the Northeast coast prepares for landfall of Hurricane Sandy, my thoughts are with all of the families, businesses and people who will be affected. Five of my company's eastern region offices are closed today and that's just one of hundreds, probably thousands, of companys affected.  The effects of Sandy are even expected to reach Chicago Tuesday and Wednesday, with the possibility of 20-25 foot waves on Lake Michigan. May everyone keep safe.
Today's Deals and Steals:
  • AT Loft: Tag sale: Shirts at $9.88 and pants at $14.88
  • Gap: Extra 40% off sale items in store through 10/30
  • J Crew Factory: 25% off sitewide through 10/30 with code MOREPLEASE
  • Michaels: 50% off one item
  • Old Navy: 25% off online purchases today with code ONTRICK
  • Piperlime: 20% off select boots with code BOOT through 10/30; Fall Shoe Sale
  • Shutterfly: Up to 50% off Halloween Sale; ends Tuesday
  • Snapfish: Through 11/5, 50% off calendars with code OCTCAL50 (20% back via ebates.com)
  • Ulta: 20% off any one item through 11/3 (excludes prestige cosmetics)
  • West Elm: 20% off all rugs ends tonight, 15% off furniture through 11/12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips