Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Layered Love OOTD

This weekend the temps dropped from the 50s to the 30s, which meant time for layers!
 
Sweater - Gap (old; similar here or here)
Shirt - J Crew Factory (similar here, although it's flannel)
Jeans - Kate Spade Broome Street (from outlet,similar here)
Vest - Kenar brand (via Marhsalls, similar here)
Boots - Corso Como (similar here)
Necklace - purchased at Tower of London
 
 
The ear warmer was a must!
Not surprisingly, my little sister also dressed in fur for the occassion. 
How embarrasing is this picture?
Just keep in mind, I was dressed before her and purchased my purse, boots and fur before her.  I guess she still looks up to me afterall!
 




1 comment:

  1. Holy crap I love that you and your sister wore identical outfits! My sisters and I sometimes do that also, except never identical... two of us will wear the same color and the third sister will change so we all match! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips