Thursday, November 29, 2012

Target+Neimans Collab

It's Happening...
 
This Saturday is the debut launch of the Target and Neiman Marcus collaboration, which includes items from designers like Tracy Reese, Marc Jacobs, Alice + Olivia, and Tory Burch.  There are a lot of previews sites to see the items and pricing, including Target.  Here are some of my favorite items.
Rag & Bone boy's sweater - $49.99; I could totally fit into boys
Tracy Reese Sequin Top - $69.99

Tory Burch Lunch Bag - $19.99; lunch bag, makeup bag, what's the difference?
 
Lela Rose Top - $69.99
 
Tracy Reese Plates - $39.99

Target's website says there will be a five item per person limit. I'll be in the Quad Cities (for my SIL's baby shower), but I'm hoping one of the two Targets there still have the items. Since it's a smaller community, I don't know what to expect.  Target opens at 8am and I plan on arriving bright and early!  Although...with the Jason Wu collab, I was able to purchase all of the items I was interested in online, in multiple sizes, throughout a week's time, so there is hope for online! Just keep checking!

1 comment:

  1. I tried on that blue sequin top tonight and it was not a great fit but at least I saved myself $80. I did however get the last TB lunch bag. I never thought of using it as a makeup bag! You're genius. Lastly, the plates? LOVE but they were sold out! I'll have to check out another Target!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips