Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Wishing you all safe travels and cherished time with family and friends.  In the fast paced world we live in, I wanted to take some time to reflect what I'm thankful for:
  • A college degree
  • A job in my degree that I enjoy and find challenging (most of the time)
  • Our wonderful year of travel we've had and the ability to do so
  • A healthy body and mind
  • My parents and their 28 year role-model marriage
  • My living grandparents (3 of the 4; I need to make more of an effort to see them/communicate on a regular basis)
  • The ever growing relationships with my in-laws, especially SIL and their baby on the way
  • Chicago English Bulldog Rescue:  This organization is so amazing and I feel honored that we're a part of it
  • A comfortable life style that allows us to do what we want without feeling too stretched financially/mentally
  • All of my supporting and loving friends
  • My smushy face (and healthy) bulldog, Oscar

and last but certainly not least:
  • My wonderful husband, who I love more than I can say.
 

What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips