Friday, February 1, 2013

2/1's Deals and Steals

Happy Friday folks!  Any big plans for the Superbowl?  While our plans for the Superbowl are still firming up (honestly, I am dreading being out until 11 on a Sunday night), we do have a busy weekend planned.  Tonight I'm headed out for dinner with some girls from work, which is a first and something I've been looking forward to for a while.  This weekend my in-laws are in town to celebrate my sister in law's 30th birthday (which is Sunday, although today is my gram's birthday and tomorrow is one of my best friends). 

Today also marks two weeks from my SIL's due date; which means, some time this month I will become a first time aunt.  I'm a beyond excited.  I think Ben is getting a bit annoyed of me saying on a daily basis, "any day now we could get the call". But, can you blame me?

Now, today's deals and steals:
  • American Eagle: Through 2/5, take an extra 40% off sale items in store and online
  • Barnes and Noble: 15% off coupon good through 2/3
  • Bloomingdales: 30-75% off through 2/3
  • Express: Jeans, pants and skirts: Buy one, get one 50% off
  • H&M: 30% off one item coupon; good through 2/6; show this email
  • Macys: Extra 15% off with code RED; wear red in stores today and receive 20% off
  • Picaboo: 50% off classic photobooks, calendars, cards and canvas with code GROUNDHOG50
  • Puma: Free shipping and semi-annual sale going on this weekend in stores and online
  • Ulta: 20% off coupon (with exclusions) ends tmrw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips