Monday, February 4, 2013

2/4's Deals and Steals

Happy Post-Superbowl Monday. What did you think of the game, halftime and commercials?

I wasn't that into the game first half.  Mainly, the Ravens were dominating, and I was busy chatting catching up with a girlfriend.  Second half, I was screaming at the TV while rooting for the 49ers. What can I say? I prefer the underdog.

Halftime: Beyonce rocked it. It's hard to believe she had a baby a little over a year ago. I was interested to see if she would lip-sync after the inauguration.  There were definitely spots you would tell she wasn't singing, but once Kelly and Michelle came out; it sounded like she sang the rest of her performance.

My favorite commercial was Volkswagen Get In, Get Happy commercial. Too cute.  I give honorable mention to Taco Bell and Dodge, but VW gets my vote!

Also, did you see the E-trade space commercial?  The bulldog there looked like Tiny Tim!
Besides that, I stayed up much too late for my usual Sunday night bedtime.  To make this morning even worse, it's now February, which means no more free coffee in my Starbucks mug. Boo.
 
Today's deals and steals:
  • H&M: 30% off one item through 2/6
  • Macys: 15% off with code RED (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Michaels: 15% off entire purchase through 2/9
  • Old Navy: Online and today only, 20% off with code GAMEDAY (4% back via ebates.com)
  • Restaurant.com:
    • Through 2/5, $6 for $25 gift certificate with code SAVE (15% back via ebates.com)
    • $35 for $100 giftcard to restaurant.com and 2 movie tickets (participating theaters shown here); through Google Offers
  • Shutterfly: $10 off through 2/6 with code LOVESTRUCK; plus up to 40% off photobooks
  • Walgreens: Through 2/9, 40% off enlargements, prints and collages with code EVERYSIZE
 PS - Phil didn't see his shadow; hopefully spring is coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips