Thursday, February 14, 2013

Special Announcement

I have a secret for you.

In the fall I changed my blog name to Shine Isn't Always Shimmer and to be honest, I didn't love it then and now months later I'm still not in love. I've been giving it a lot of thought and consideration, and I've decided to go back to my original blog name of Just Call Me HaHa.  It's simple. It's fun. It's catchy and it's so me.

I'm still deciding on how exactly I want to go about implementing this, but I'm excited that this time I can give my readers fair warning. In the meantime, I will continue to post here.  At some point, this all of my posts here will switch over to the domain of justcallmehaha.blogspot.com.  Consider adding it to your reader/list now so that I won't disappear on you again!

Thank you for your patience and as always, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips