Tonight Ben and I are babysitting our favorite kiddos, E&M. I know it's kind of odd to be 26 (going on 27) and babysitting, but these kids have been such a big part of my life. I started nannying for them during college, when they were just 2 years and 8 months old! It's hard to believe that now they're soon-to-be 9 and 7.
It's been a few months since I've seen them and it's always something I look forward to. A change of pace from going out, or this time around, studying. I'm happy that Ben's agreed to tag along. It's fun to see him interacting with the kids, especially M, the little boy. They adore him!
|From our rehearsal dinner (2010);|
the kids were in our wedding!
Other than that, I have no major plans besides studying. Woohoo. What about you? Surely your weekend will top mine!
Today's deals and steals:
- Barnes and Noble: 15% off one item; online with code RPZP7J5QF52B1 and in store with coupon
- Gap: Online through 3/10, extra 25% off sale items with code GAPSALE (2% back via ebates.com)
- Macys: Extra 15% off with code SUPER (3% back via ebates.com)
- Old Navy: 15% off online purchase with code ONSAVENOW (2% back via ebates.com)
- Piperlime: Spring Dress Fest; up to 60% off (2% back via ebates.com)
- Target: Buy one shoes/handbags, get one 50% off with code BOGO50 (2% back via ebates.com)
- Walgreens: 50% off prints ends tmrw; use code FIFTYOFFPICS