Yes, Thank God it's Friday! While I it hasn't even been a bad work week ever, I am ready for the weekend! Every day I'm dying to get off work and get home to play around with the three bulldogs waiting for me. Every day brings more progress and fun. Fostering, especially puppy mill dogs, is so rewarding!
Ben's parent's will be in town tonight to celebrate Ben's birthday (which is tomorrow). Tomorrow morning I plan on getting an early run in before heading to Bark in the Park, an Anti-Cruelty Society fundraiser to volunteer with Chicago English Bulldog Rescue. Bettina will be making her public debut and possibly Huey (he's still a little skiddish so I'm undecided).
Saturday afternoon/early evening Ben and I will celebrate his birthday (more yummy food) before he heads out for a bachelor party. Surely it's logical for me to be concerned that not only the bachelor, but the birthday boy will be offered a lap dance, right? Ben's already agreed to avoid at all costs! Good man.
What do you have planned for the weekend?
Today's deals and steals:
- 6pm.com: 9% back today via ebates.com
- Barnes and Noble: 15% off one item through 5/5 with coupon
- Bloomingdales: Shoe Sale: Take 20% off when you buy 2+ pairs of women's shoes with code HEELS
- Express: $25 off $75 or $50 off $150 purchases with code 1295 through 5/5
- J Crew: 25% off purchases in store and online with code SPRINGBEST (3% back via ebates.com)
- J Crew Factory: 40% off everything in store only through 5/5
- Macys: Extra 20% off juniors items with code SUPER (3% back via ebates.com)
- Michaels: 40% off one regular priced item
- Restaurant.com: $2 for $10 or $5 for $25 gift certificates with code CINCO ends today (15% back via ebates.com)
- Starbucks: Frappuccino Happy hour has arrived; through May 12th, 3-5pm, all frapps are half off