Monday, June 3, 2013

6/3's Deals and Steals

This weekend was a busy one.  I drove back to the Quad Cities to celebrate my sister's birthday, cousin's baby shower and my parent's 29th wedding anniversary.  In addition to the chaos, I departed yesterday sans Oscar.

We're going to Denver for a long weekend this week, and while I'm excited for the trip, I hate saying bye to Oscar.  I know he's in good hands (my parents are watching him for the beginning of the week and Ben's parents for the weekend because my parents are coming to meet us), but it's still hard.  This time I even teared up.  Despite coming home to Ben and our two fosters, it's just not the same without Osc.
Hopefully by the end of the week when he gets to go play with Rudy, my in-laws Goldendoodle, he'll have forgotten all about us!
 
Today's deals and steals:
  • Babies R Us: 15% off any regular price item (exclusions apply) with code SAVE15
  • Banana Republic: Online only, 35% off full priced items for card-holders and 30% off for non card-holders with code BRWEEKEND; ends today (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap: Shop More, Save More: 25% off all orders, 30% off $100+ orders and 35% off $125+ orders; online only with code GAPMORE through 6/4 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew: 30% off purchase with code THEBEST online or this email in stores (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Michaels: 40% off one regular price item
  • Old Navy: Up to 40% off activewear (2% back via ebates.com); plus earn supercash, $10 for every $25 you spend
  • Piperlime: Summer Sale; up to 40% off (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Walgreens: 40% off all photo items with code PHOTOALL40 through 6/4
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips