Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7/16's Deals and Steals

I'm a dying here folks. It truly feels like summer now. It's not the high temps that are bad, it's the humidity. Bletch! Last night I braved the heat for a quick 2.5 mile run.  As I ran and saw just a handful of other runners (atypical), I decided that I'm either really motivated or really crazy. I think it's a mixture of both;)

Fear not, I have something to keep you cool.  As promised last week, my sangria recipe will go up later today!

Today's Deals and Steals:
  • AT Loft Sale: $15 shorts, $25 dresses and $6 tees in store and online
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off for cardholders today with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic: 40% off online purchase today with code BRJULY40 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap: 25% off women's and men's with code GAPSPREE online only through 7/17 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew: Extra 30% off final sale items in store and online with code EXTRA30 (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Sports Authority: 20% off entire purchase in store with coupon and online with code FRIEND20 through 7/20
  • Starbucks: It's baaaack! Yes! Treat receipts are back! Now through Aug 18th, buy any item in the am (or before 2pm) and bring your receipt back after 2pm for a $2 grande cold drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips