Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What iWore Wednesday - 8/7

Okay, okay, so I know I'm still lacking in posting a recap of our most recent trip to Colorado (you can find older trips here and here), but in my defense, I took a lot of pictures; which means a lot of editing!

These pictures were some of my first taken in Denver this trip (well after a delicious breakfast at Snooze and a shower).  This was my, I just spent the night in a car, need to fix my hair and makeup, pose to tell my family we'd arrived safely.
And this, was my casual, let's go on our own beer walking tour, outfit:
Dress - H&M (old, similar) // Belt - J. Crew (similar color) // Sandals - Target Lavada Sandal (seriously, so versatile, affordable and comfy) // Necklace - Randolph Street Market purchase (similar but sold out) // Chain Bracelet - Yuni Kelly // Watch - Michael Kors Runway
And this is Ben and I enjoying some of those delicious cold local brews picture.
Plenty more pictures and details to follow...
 
Linking up with Shanna and Lauren


 

 



 

1 comment:

Blogging tips