We're just taking things day by day. Yesterday I was told which detective would be assigned to our case. When I left him a voicemail, his machine said "I'll call you at my earlier convenience". Sure sounds promising. Riiiight.
As a quick note, I apologize for the focus on this, but my blog, in some instances, is more or less my journal and a place for me to get out my thoughts and reflect. I hope you don't mind while I do that for this traumatic event.
And now, today's deals and steals:
- Amazon: Spend $100+ and save 30% on fall shoes and handbags sold by Amazon with code TAKE30OF
- Banana Republic:
- 10% purchases in store and online for cardholders through 9/24. Use code BRCARDSALE online
- 35% off online purchases with code BRSHOP35 ends today
- 2% back via ebates.com
- Express: 30% off all dresses
- Francesca's: Buy one piece of full priced jewelry, get one 50% off. In store and online through 9/23 how cute are some of these?
|New Canaan Mixed Media - Orange|
|Ashtown Circle Drop - Navy|
- Gap: 35% off regular priced items online with code GAPFALL through 9/20 (2% back via ebates.com)
- J Crew: 25% off purchase with code SHOPFALL and free shipping (today only!) (6% back via ebates.com)
- J Crew Factory: Extra 30% off with code THIRTY (3% back via ebates.com)
- Juicy Couture: Friends and Family sale: 30% off everything. Free shipping and returns
- Kate Spade: Suprise Sale is here. All sales final, ends 9/19 (although it's almost certain it will be extended)
- Living Social: Today only, 20% off with code SPICE
- Old Navy: 20% off online purchase with code ONTREAT ends today (2% back via ebates.com)
- West Elm: Extra 15% off sale items with code FALL15 through 9/23