Friday, October 4, 2013

10/4's Deals and Steals

CEBR Alum Pearl
That's right. Cheers to the frikkin weekend! To say I'm excited for our rescue's, Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, biggest fundraiser, Bully Bash, is an understatement. Last night I helped set up some of the auction baskets and tag some of our new apparel. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new gear!
 
Most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing over fosters from the past year.  Last year was our first bash and we'd only fostered one, Knucklehead, at that time. When I saw him I immediately teared up. The best part was he remembered me! I'm excited to see all of my fur-babies tomorrow.
 
Hope you have a great weekend! Be ready for plenty of bulldog pics next week.
 
Today's deals and steals:
  • Ann Taylor Loft: 40% off everything in stores and online with code SHOP40
  • Banana Republic: Online: 40% off women's items; 30% off men's and accessories with code BRNEWFALL through 10/6 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Bloomingdales: Friends and Family: 20% off with code FRIENDS through 10/6 (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap: 30% off online purchase with code GAPNEW through 10/5 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • H&M: Buy 1, get 1 free on select sweaters in store and online through 10/6
  • J Crew: 25% off select sweaters in store and online with code SWEATERS through 10/6; free shipping on all orders today (6% back via ebates.com)
  • JCP: 8% back today via ebates.com
  • Old Navy: Stuff and Save: Online, cardholders save 30% with code STUFFSAVE; Noncardholders; save 20% online with code ONSAVE20; 2% back via ebates.com
  • Shutterfly: 50% off photobooks with code BOOK50 through 10/9

 

    

    1 comment:

    1. Hope you get lots of donations at the Bully Bash!! Such a great cause! Getting to see the fur babies would be the best part!!

      ReplyDelete

    Blogging tips