Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What iWore - THE necklace

There's one particular necklace I find myself reaching for quite often and regardless how much I wear it, it's bound to get me a compliment or two.  I've struggled to find similar necklaces for recommendations here on the blog because they tend to sell out so quickly (Bauble Bar, Modcloth, etc). I was so happy to see a similar option posted by Meghan earlier this week on Everyday Fashion and Finance.  Target, of course, now has a similar necklace. What doesn't Target have?!

Here are a few recent styling of mine. Get yours before it sells out.


1 comment:

  1. I have these exact ones in blue and love them! They are so versatile and pretty.
    Stopping by from Style Elixir's friday link up.
    Visit me @ http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips