Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brrr

And brrr. Wow. Temps dropped here yesterday and this morning when leaving the apt it was 33 degrees!  Thus, today was my first day of wearing Uggs for my commute.  Smart choice. 

After work I’m headed to Trabert and Hoeffer meet with the jeweler about ordering a replacement wedding band.  It’s funny because although we didn’t order my rings from here, this is the same store I went to initially to decide on a wedding band since they carry the designer of my engagement ring.  It’s a really nice store, meaning you have to be buzzed in and it’s right on Oak St and Michigan Avenue (same street as Prada, Harry Winston, David Yurman, etc) so I was surprised that it took so long to set up this appointment. 

I filed my insurance claim on 10/28 with State Farm. 10/29 an adjuster called and sent the paperwork to the jeweler.  I was told that the jeweler would call me and they never did, so after I had a conversation with State Farm, I took it upon myself to contact the jeweler and now two weeks after the claim was filed (and threes without my wedding band), I’m going to order the ring.  I’m hoping since it’s just the band and not an engagement ring that the order fulfilling time will be short (i.e. hoping for less than 4 weeks).

Anyways, here are the deals for today:

·    Ann Taylor and AT Loft: Friends and Family Sale through 11/13; take 40% off entire purchase; use code FRIENDS online
·    Anthropologie: 30% off camisoles, slips and sleep sets
·    Banana Republic: Take $30 off $100+ online orders with code BRHOL
·    Gap: Friends and Family sale is here; 11/10-11/13 take 40% off for Gap/BR/ON card holders, 30% off for non-cardholders online with code GAPFRIENDS


·    J. Crew: Last day for 25% off and free shipping on orders of $150+ with code STAYWARM (plus get back 8% when you shop via ebates.com); online only
·    Juicy Couture: 40% off select leather bags
·    Michaels: Today (11/10) one day sale: 50% off ornaments, etc
·    Mixbook: $10 off $75+ orders and $25 off $149+ orders with code YOURMIX1025 through 11/16
·   Picaboo: 25% off everything through 11/14 with code BROCCOLI
·   Restaurant.com: $25 gift certificates for only $2 with code HAM through 11/15 (plus get 15% back when you shop via ebates.com; making the gift certificate only $1.70)
·   Snapfish: (plus get back 20% on  your purchase when you shop via ebates.com)
o   Get one free set of flat photo cards when you buy one set with code BOGOCARDS through 11/16
o   300 4x6 prints for $3 with code SPOOKY300 through 11/13
o   Buy 1 photo book, get 2 free (can be different books) with code MYFALLBKS through 11/13
·   Victoria’s Secret:
o   Panty Raid!! 7 pairs for $26 starts today and lasts through Sunday

o   $15 off $100 orders, $30 off $150 orders, $75 off $200 orders with code FALL11
·   Zazzle: 30% off all mugs today only (11/10) with code VETERNSALE4 (plus get back 10% when you shop via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips