Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Deals and Steals

I'll hop on later with another post; but I wanted to get these on here (probably after I figure out what I'm getting from Piperlime to share):

·    American Airlines: Flight sale with flights starting at $59 one-way. Must book round trip. Travel through 2/14/2012
·    Banana Republic: Today (11/8) and tomrw (11/9): take 25% off all women’s styles; including sale items w/code BRVOTE (plus get extra 10% back purchase price when you shop via ebates.com)
·    BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off for store cardholders today with code TUESDAYS (it does not work in conjunction w/Piperlime’s birthday; I already tried. Boo)
·    Gap: Online, today only: 20% purchase with code GAP20
·    Gap Outlet: 11/10-11/13: Take 30% off your entire purchase when you use your Gap/BR/ON card with this coupon
·    Mixbook: 48hr sale: buy one calendar, get one free with code: BUY1GET1CAL
·    Piperlime: Offering 20% off for its 5 year birthday, today only.  Sign up for their emails for a one-time use 20% off code (typically I would share; but I have $40 in rewards from my Gap visa; so I’m going to put this discount to use!); Plus 10% back when you shop via ebates.com
·    Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathons: (like Chicago’s half; my favorite all-time race!): Save $20 on entry fee automatically when you register on 11.11.11. (this Friday). Fine print: Discount is only valid on November 11, 2011 from 11am – 11pm PST. Some exceptions apply. Events not included are San Antonio, Las Vegas, New York 10k, Edinburgh, Madrid, Dublin, Montreal and Lisbon.
·    Victoria’s Secret: 20% off a clothing item or pair of shoes through tomrw (11/9) with code PICK20 (don’t forget; any $10+ purchase in November will give you a secret rewards card for $10, $50, $100 or $500!)
·    World Market: 25% off sale on glass and ceramic tasting sets and cocktail flatwear (11/9 & 11/9); plus 25% off furniture coupon expires 11/24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips