Thursday, November 3, 2011

I kind of have a lot on my plate this morning, but after just having a conversation with one of my best friends yesterday (who I know reads my blog) about Kate Spade sample sale...and then receiving an email that there's one today; I wanted to hop on quick and post the deals.  I may (or may not) be back with some more posts later! Chow!

·    AT Loft: 30% off when your full-priced items purchase when you buy a sweater; in stores and online w/code: SWEATER30
PS- I kind of love this look:

·    Barnes and Noble: 15% off at BN.com w/code: E9A4D3D; in store coupon here
·    Kate Spade: One day sample sale; up to 75% off, all sales final (Ends tonight; 11:50pm PT)
·    Michaels: Coupons good through Sat, 11/5
·    Snapfish:  Buy any book and get 2  more free (free books can be the same or different), through Nov 8 w/code: MYFALLBKS (plus get 20% back off purchase price when you purchase via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips