Thursday, November 3, 2011

My OOTD-Thursday

I'm definitely glad that I had planned to wear my hair up today because it's rainy here.  I grabbed my umbrella as I was headed out the door this morning, but regretfully I didn't wear my Hunters. Boo.  Getting home should be interesting.

As for my outfit; on a dreary day, I figured I'd through in a nice pop of color:


Dress: Liberty of London, Fall '09 (Target)
Cardigan: Mossimo (Target, recent)
Tights:  Mossimo (Target, wow, this is obviously a promo for Target apparel)
Belt: J Crew
Flats: Tory Burch Revas

I know a lot of people who don't like the TB Revas and complain that they hurt their toes or ankles; but I have to say- these are my go-to flats.  Like my dress, they were also purchased in Fall '09 and the still are in great condition two years later.  Initally they did bother my heels/ankles, but I started wearing them w/tights/nylons at work to break them in and now they're comfy as can be with or without tights.  I'm been debating what color to get next.

Isn't this print fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips