Thursday, February 9, 2012

Curtains are Up!

Alright, remember how I posted about trying to update the bedroom? (here). It only took a few choice curse words, a 9 volt battery for the stud finder, a borrowed drill, misc tools, and three trips to Target...buuuut, I finally got our bedroom curtain up!

For a refresher, here are the before pictures of the white vertical blinds:




Drumroll please
.
.
.
.



Ta da! here are the aftershots. (I'm not sure why the coloring is so off; my apologies.  Still figuring out the new camera. I also apologize about the sloppy bookshelf!)




I love them.  Our room felt so cozy last night with the curtains!

Next up is getting new sheets.  Since PB is having a bedding sale, I'm hoping West Elm will follow suite and that I'll be able to get the sheets I love for 20% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips