Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shoe Rave: Sperry Kendall's

You may have noticed my new shoes in my Color Pants post.  I saw these posted about on a message board about being comfortable flats and after an hour of scrounging on the internet for a cheaper price, I finally decided to just buy them full price from Zappos.

Sperry's Kendall flat in leopard:


Aren't they fun?!  They're my first pair of leopard print shoes (and Sperry's for that matter).  The reviews said the sizing runs kind of big, so I ordered an 8.5.  I usually wear 8.5 or 9 in flats.  When I first tried this on, I thought they were perfect, but when I walked around in them while taking pics of my pants, I think they may be slightly too big.


Unfortunately, a size 8 isn't available on Zappos, so I'm going to look elsewhere. I'm not convinced that I need an 8, but it'd be nice to compare the fit. Otherwise, I'll stick with the 8.5 but probably buy some of those heel sticky pads for a slightly tighter fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips