Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today's OOTD

Hot dog, two days in a row.  Aren't you lucky?

Originally I was planning on wearing this with a pink blazer, but I have yet to wear the blazer, because I'm self-conscience that it's a bit bright.  I need to just go for it, but I don't think work is the best place to start off.  Since I was running late this morning (as usual), I just threw the cardigan on; which is okay, but it hides the flutter on the blouse's sleeves.

Cardigan: AT Loft (Summer '11)
Blouse: Gap Outlet (one of my recent outlet purchases, for $20!)
Skirt: Banana Republic (Fall '11)
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Vintage




Aren't the sleeves and colors on this fun?  Of course, it'd probably look better if I weren't so pasty (everything looks better with a tan), hence the cardigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips