Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yesterday's OOTD

Since I threw on my new scarf for today, as a thank you to my coworkers, my outfit is a bit wonky and uncoordinated, but I'll share yesterday's.  With the warm weather (mid 60's) I opted for bright colors.  Great idea, except that yester day in the Windy City, it certainly was windy (40mph winds), so I was clutching my skirt to my side everytime I went outside!

Blazer: H&M (not online; but here is something similar)
T-shirt: Gordman's (really old*)
Skirt: Elle (Kohl's)
Shoes: Mossimo Pearce (Target)
Necklace: local boutique
(can you tell them is one of my fav throw-on accessories?)


*Really old as in, once when I went to the Quad Cities for the weekend I some how forgot to bring an outfit to wear on Sunday for the drive home so I ended up picking up this tee.  Surprisingly, it's held up well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips