Monday, April 23, 2012

4/23's OOTD

Since it's still freezing here (literally, weather.com said it felt like 32F this morning when I was getting ready), I opted for an old standby of black pencil skirt with tights and boots.  We're headed to our first Cub's game of the year tmrw, so I sure hope it warms up!

Sweater - Gap (old)
Skirt - Banana Republic
Boots - Nine West (old)
Scarf  - See below


The scarf was a gift from my parent's recent Europe trip to visit my sister (in Feb), which included a 5-day trip for the three of them to Istanbul.  It's absolutely gorgeous and so soft!  This is my first time wearing it and I think I'll be wearing it a lot more.

Here are a few pics from their trip:

Inside Hagia Sophia


Inside the Grand Bazaar


Whirling Dervishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips