Friday, June 29, 2012

Free Friday OOTD

Usually I try to plan my outfits out the night before, but last night I was exhausted and this morning I decided to sleep in a little bit, so this was a last minute decision.  It was inspired by one of my girlfriend's complaining last night that H&M doesn't allow US online orders because she wanted to order some clothes for work...this morning when I had no clue what to wear, it was an "aha! The H&M dress" moment.

I bought this dress a few weeks ago with the intend that it'd be good with a black blazer or cardigan for work, but also an easy (and breezy; it's a jersey cotton) piece to throw on for hot weather, and especially cute with the fedora I bought from H&M at the same time. Thus, the perfect Friday out.  Cozy and relaxed, but once I get off work I can ditch the pointed flats and cardi for sandals/wedges/flip-flops and my fedora for going out.  Well, maybe not the fedora for night, right?



Dress: H&M ($12.95, comes in several colors; sorry not online!)
Knit cardigan: J Crew (old)
Necklace: Vonmaur purchase (on sale from $118 to $20!)
Shoes: Me Too (Spring '12; similar here)
 
And, I'm not going to lie, right now I'm thinking that during lunch or after work, I'm going to run into H&M and buy this in black too.  A girl can never have too many black dresses, especially when they're versatile (and cheap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips