Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Perfect Pinch of Purple OOTD

I'm going to forewarn you, this is going to be one of those annoying outfit blogposts where none of my items are current/not easily available for purchase. 

Now that you've been warned, I'll proceed (although first I should apologize about the size of the pictures.  I used my blogger app to upload these from my phone and they seem fairly small. Sorry!)

Shirt - Psst! (Nordstrom Rack)
Skirt - Trullia (Thrifted in Des Moines; several years old)
Shoes - Max Studio Mecca Patent Wedge (TJ Maxx for $30, Spring 2012. In red: here)
Necklace - M2 Boutique (recent purchase!)

I love the fit of the skirt, but it's shangtung silk, so it's a pain to keep wrinkle and spill free!

I posted last week about a local boutique, M2 Boutique, having their sidewalk sale this past Saturday.  From 9am-11am, everything in the store was 40% off!  I picked up this necklace for $20.40.  The coloring in this picture isn't awesome, but it's a grey-purple with a gold chain

And as promised, my hair up full shot pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips