Friday, August 3, 2012

Lighten Up!

If there's one thing I love about summer, it's going blonde!  Of course it's harder (and more expensive since I have to go more often; I usually try to push highlights 8-10wks but with blonde I'm more like 6-8wks) to up-keep, but it also goes great with a tan.

I have a stylist back in my hometown I usually go to, but with a crammed schedule I decided to try out someone here.  I used a stylist at Ulta Salon and was pleasantly surprised with the results.  The only downside was that it was more expensive than anticipated.  An extra $20 for toner and $10 for flat ironing when I just went home and went to bed after anyways? Boo!

I apologize for the teeny-bopper type pics, but here are my new partial highlights with some toner throughout:






Yay for a fresh 'do!

Update: I also wanted to share the conversation I had with Ben via text while getting my hair done.  The night before I premade enchiladas for dinner so they all that needed to be done with put them in the oven to warm up/melt cheese.

Me at 6:31pm: Hey there. I'm probably going to be done closer to 7:30 instead of 7. If you get too hungry, feel free to eat without me

Ben: Okay just let me know when you're on your way and I'll turn on the oven

Me at 7:26pm: The hair is still being worked on in case you're getting hungry...

Ben:  Jeez....are you getting transplants or something?


Ha oh men!! They'll never understand, will they?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips