Thursday, September 27, 2012

9/27's Deals and Steals

Well, today didn't quite start off as planned.  Similar to leaving for Europe in the spring, my plan was to wake up at 4:30am to go to the gym, come home, shower/prep and head to work.  Last night my phone was dead so I set up an alarm on the iPad instead.  Guess what? For whatever reason, the alarm went off, but neither Ben or I heard it.  Thankfully my internal alarm clock is set to 5:30am so I was able to get up and prep without much of a rush; but I'm hoping I'll still be able to sleep on the plane!

Our flight leaves around 7pm Chicago time, which is 1am Ireland time.  Thus, as soon as I board the plane, I need to be in the mindset that it's 1am and I need sleep.  The flight is scheduled to be 7.5 hour. I hope I can get a solid 5 or 6 hours.  I'm avoiding coffee/caffeine today, which should help.  I'll probably have a glass of Merlot to help my eyes get a bit droopy. If I can't sleep, well there's always movies, my Kindle (I just bought Gone Girl for the trip), and coffee in Ireland!

So since I'll be gone, here is your last set of deals and steals from me for a little over a week. Enjoy!
  • Banana Republic: Cardholders get $30 off $100 purchase through 10/7 in store with this coupon and online with code BROCTBER
  • Bloomingdales: Friends and Family; 20% off with code FRIENDS12
  • Caribou Coffee: Saturday is national coffee day. Caribou is giving away a free small coffee
  • J Crew: 25% off and free shipping for orders over $150 with code STYLE25
  • Michaels: Friends and Family; 25% off entire purchase through 9/29
  • Old Navy: 15% off purchases with code ONSAVEBIG (20% off if you spend $75); in store coupon
  • Piperlime: 3 days left to shop The Outlet; closes 9/29
  • Shutterfly: $10 off orders through 10/1 with code MUSTSHOPNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips