Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Leopard Love OOTD

I've taken the plunge out of my comfort zone and caved to the animal prints this fall.  One of my new favorites is the leopard print scarf I picked up recently at J Crew Factory outfit.  Last night I packed for our 8 days in Ireland and I'm pretty sure the majority of outfits I packed will end up getting topped off with this scarf.
 
Here's what I wore on Saturday for shopping and errands; one of my first attempts at pattern mixing.
 
 
Scarf - J Crew Factory (similar here)
Shirt - Gap (Spring '12; similar here)
Pants - Old Navy Rockstars (in black; size 8; size up in these!)
 
 
What do you think? Which trends are you excited for this season?

1 comment:

  1. I have a leopard print scarf, too, that I love! And I'm a little jealous that the Rockstars work so well for you... I tried some on this weekend. Normally I'm a 6 in Old Navy, but I had to go up to a 10 and they still weren't attractive on me. I don't think I'm meant to wear the skinny jean fad!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips