Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10's Deals and Steals

I broke the streak.  I didn't cry yesterday.  Whatever that moodiness was earlier in the week, it's gone. Yippee! Thank you for your support and minding my venting here. I just need to accept that between now and mid-April, I am going to be one busy bee.

Besides, my birthday is in May, so there's something to look forward to.

Today's Deals and Steals:
  • American Eagle: Through 1/15, in stores and online, extra 50% off sale items
  • Banana Republic: Today and in stores only, save 40% on all women's full-priced styles
  • Barnes and Noble: Winter Clearance Sale: 50% off all red dot items in store
  • The Limited: Free $25 off $50 purchase when you 'like' them on Facebook; redeem in stores
  • Madewell: 30% off all final sale items with code LOVEIT
  • Magazines.com: Today's ebates return is 52%; add that to the already discount prices of the website, and if magazines are your thing, you're in for a treat!
  • Pinkberry: Celebrate their 8th birthday today; when you use their phone app to buy one medium yogurt, get a second free
  • Shutterfly: If you're a subscriber and didn't make your free calendar (expired last night; I ordered mine at 10:32p but at least I ordered it); check your email for a free photobook offer, which expires 1/16
  • Starbucks: Earn a bonus star through 1/20 for every skinny espresso beverage, oatmeal or Starbucks refresher you order
Local:
  • Racked has a list of Oak Street sales; yours truly added Juicy Couture in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips