Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year! (+deals)

Happy New Year and 2013!

Yesterday I neglected to post as I woke up with a wee bit of a pounding headache and proceeded to watch Breakfast in Tiffanys, in bed, followed by football (yuck. I don't mind a game, but a whole day of it?), on the couch. 

For NYE, we ended up having a small gathering of friends over to celebrate. It was lowkey and perfect, except I apparently drank more than I'd thought I had.
I've decided not to make any resolutions this year.  I wrote some last year and actually looking back at them, I've either completed them (Oscar's social skills have vastly improved with our fostering, reading and purging my closet; although these are all ongoing) or I still have the goal in mind (run a half under 2:00hrs, update my resume, workout more and eat better.  Besides the resume, the rest are more of a habit/long-term goal than a simple resolution, which I will strive towards. Here's to 2013!  May the year be bright and brilliant of all of us.
 
Today's deals and steals:
  • J Crew: Extra 30% off final sale items in store and online through Friday with code STYLE2013
  • J Crew Factory: Extra 15% off final sale items with code NEWYEAR
  • Nike.com: Last day for extra 25% off clearance with code COMPETE
  • Old Navy: Up to 40% off activewear and extra 15% off everything on line with code ONEXTRA15
  • Pottery Barn: One-time use for code 15% off your online order, expires today, use code DXHH-JZZT-KL49
  • Sephora: Last day for extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRA20
  • Victoria's Secret: Semi-annual sale starts today in stores
  • Walgreens:
    • Free 4.5"x6" photo brag book through 1/5 with code FREEBRAG
    • 30% off collages and enlargements through 1/5 with code LARGEENCLLG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips