Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So, Last Night...(+deals)

..we received a call from SIL around 8pm.  Before answering, I asked Ben, "do you think this it is?". Sure enough the false labor/contractions that SIL had felt in the morning were actually a sign a labor to come!

As I type this, SIL is currently working on bringing our nephew into the world! I am so excited, as in, I'm not-even-one-the-parents-but-I-slept-like-crap excited! Ben doesn't quite same the same feelings as I, I wish he did.

I can't wait to meet the little man.  This is our welcoming gift we'll give to them once they're settled at home.  How cute is this?!  By now I think it's no surprise to anyone that we would give a bulldog-related gift?

From BabyGap; no longer available


 I am also thrilled for SIL that the baby will be coming naturally.  At their appointment on Monday, their doctor had requested they come in again on Thursday and after being checked they would set up induction for Sunday or Monday. I know how badly SIL wanted to avoid that and am thankful she is able to.

Now we're praying for a smooth labor and healthy baby. Your prayers are welcomed!  At some point today, we'll get to meet our nephew!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic Factory: Thruogh 2/27, get an extra 15% off purchase (excluding clearance) with coupon
  • J Crew: One and Only Wedding Event, through 3/3, save 20% off full priced bridal gowns, BM dresses and wedding accessories; use code LOVE (3% back via ebates.com)
  • The Limited:
    • Today and online only, up to 60% off jackets and outerwear
    • Today in stores and online: 40% off tops and sweaters
    • In store and online: Buy 1 pant/jean/skirt, get a second 50% off
  • Restaurant.com: Through 2/22, $5 for $25 gift certificate with code DEALS (15% back via ebates.com)
  • Terrain: Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips