As always, my weekend plans involve studying for my exam. Three weeks to go people, 3 weeks! However, I have more than that planned this weekend. I've been a bit sneaky. Tomorrow is a monumental day in our relationship (for me with an engineer's brain); tomorrow I will have been together with Ben for HALF of my life! Crazytown!
I mentioned it to Ben last week, although I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot, which is fine if he did. I'm definitely the sentimental one in the relationship. I have a few plans in store to celebrate and can't wait to casually mention, "oh yea, by the way, we have this [insert secret activity/thing] going on today."
Do you have anything fun in store?
3/22's Deals and Steals:
- Amazon: Spend $100, get 20% off premium denim with code PREMDENM
- Banana Republic: 30% off entire online purchase through 3/23 with code BR48HOUR (2% back via ebates.com)
- Bloomingdales: Denim Days: buy 1 pair, get 15% off, buy 2+ pairs, get 25% off; in store and online through 3/24
- Francesca's: In store and online, all dresses are $35.99 and all tops are $27.99; through 3/25
- Gap Outlet: 15% off entire purchase (excluding clearance) through 4/1 with coupon
- JCPenney: 8% back via ebates.com today (shortly I will post a reason why this will come in handy!)
- J Crew: 25% off and free shipping on purchases of $150+ in store and online with code LOVEJCREW (6% back via ebates.com)
- Macys: Extra 15% off shoes with code HOT (5% back via ebates.com)
- Madewell: 25% off and free shipping on purchases of $125+ with code 4SPRING through 3/26
- Michaels: 50% off one regular priced item and 40% off one regular priced item
- Old Navy: 25% off online purchase through 3/24 with code ONSAVE25 (2% back via ebates.com)
- Pottery Barn: Up to 30% off upholstery and slipcover event
- Starbucks has a $5 for $10 Groupon right now; limit 1 per person.
- Victoria's Secret: Panty Raid: 7 pairs of cotton undies for $26 (use code PARTYON online) and mix and match bras: 2 for $49.50
- West Elm: Up to 30% off bedding and 15% off bedroom furniture
- Discounted tickets for Randolph Street Market via Living Social (I loved it last summer!)
- This weekend is "Hop Around the Shops" sale event in Lakeview: 11a-2p Saturday, get tons of great deals. Here is one of them: