Friday, March 22, 2013

3/22's Deals and Steals

It's Friday. It's March Madness. It's Spring. What more could we ask for? Maybe a little bit of warm weather would be nice!

As always, my weekend plans involve studying for my exam.  Three weeks to go people, 3 weeks! However, I have more than that planned this weekend.  I've been a bit sneaky.  Tomorrow is a monumental day in our relationship (for me with an engineer's brain); tomorrow I will have been together with Ben for HALF of my life! Crazytown!

I mentioned it to Ben last week, although I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot, which is fine if he did. I'm definitely the sentimental one in the relationship.  I have a few plans in store to celebrate and can't wait to casually mention, "oh yea, by the way, we have this [insert secret activity/thing] going on today."

Do you have anything fun in store?

3/22's Deals and Steals:
  • Amazon: Spend $100, get 20% off premium denim with code PREMDENM
  • Banana Republic: 30% off entire online purchase through 3/23 with code BR48HOUR (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Bloomingdales: Denim Days: buy 1 pair, get 15% off, buy 2+ pairs, get 25% off; in store and online through 3/24
  • Francesca's: In store and online, all dresses are $35.99 and all tops are $27.99; through 3/25
  • Gap Outlet: 15% off entire purchase (excluding clearance) through 4/1 with coupon
  • JCPenney: 8% back via ebates.com today (shortly I will post a reason why this will come in handy!)
  • J Crew: 25% off and free shipping on purchases of $150+ in store and online with code LOVEJCREW (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Macys: Extra 15% off shoes with code HOT (5% back via ebates.com)
  • Madewell: 25% off and free shipping on purchases of $125+ with code 4SPRING through 3/26
  • Michaels: 50% off one regular priced item and 40% off one regular priced item
  • Old Navy: 25% off online purchase through 3/24 with code ONSAVE25 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Pottery Barn: Up to 30% off upholstery and slipcover event
  • Starbucks has a $5 for $10 Groupon right now; limit 1 per person.
  • Victoria's Secret: Panty Raid: 7 pairs of cotton undies for $26 (use code PARTYON online) and mix and match bras: 2 for $49.50
  • West Elm: Up to 30% off bedding and 15% off bedroom furniture
Local - Chicago:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips