Friday, April 19, 2013

4/19's Deals and Steals

Friday!  This weekend I'm headed up to Milwaukee to babysit my two favorite kiddos (E & M, who we saw last month).  It'll be just like I'm back in school hanging out at their house.  I would be lying if I also said I'm looking forward to getting some of my favorite eats!

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: 35% off online purchase with code BRSHOP35 through 4/21 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic Factory: Extra 30% off clearance; 10% off $100+ purchases
  • Gap:
    • 30% off for BR/Gap/ON cardholders in store and online with code GCTHANKS through 4/24
    • 25% off for non-cardholders or 35% off for $100+ purchases with code GAPMORE
    • 2% back via ebates.com
  • The Limited: 30% off all jackets
  • Michaels: 20% off entire purchase and 40% off one regular priced item
  • Modcloth: Download their new app and get $10 off a $50+ purchase
  • Old Navy:
    • In stores and online: $15 off $75+ purchase with code ONSAVE15
    • Buy one tee, get one free
    • 2% back via ebates.com
  • Restaurant.com: $2 for $10 or $5 for $25 gift certificates with code GREEN ends today (15% back via ebates.com)
  • Starbucks: FREE tall house blend in stores today before noon; all you have to do is ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips