Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5/21's Deals and Steals

Another quickie.

I apologize for the lack of creativity with recent posts.  Between family, bulldogs and craft beer (see my instagram), it feels like every ounce of free time I have is being squeezed out of me. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the above. It's just that I've been go-go-go recently and haven't made the time to sit down, take a deep breath and share with you. Plenty of pictures and updates should be on their way shortly...let's hope!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Ann Taylor Loft: $25 and under event; in stores and online
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic: 30% off online today with code BRSAVE (2% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew Factory: One time use, today and online only, spend $100, take $30 redeemable giftcard with code FCBEDLA8Z (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Nike: Extra 20% off clearance ends today; use for BANKSHOT (5% back via ebates.com)
  • Restaurant.com: $6 for $25 gift certificates with code THANKS through 5/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips