This morning, the froze in their tracks when I opened the outside door and it was raining. It made me wonder, is this another of their firsts? They definitely haven't walked on a leash in the rain before, but surely they know realize those drops on their backs are water, or at least that it's not someone or something out to get them?
I'm not so sure though. Huey went about his bathroom business but Betty kept looking up at me with curious eyes. After a few minutes of this, she began moving from side to side, trying to catch the raindrops in her mouth. Every time she caught one, she'd look at me and smile, before attempting to catch another.
It's the little things like this that make fostering such a joy.
- Banana Republic Factory: 50% off everything through 5/27; extra 10% off $100+ puchase with coupon
- Gap: 30% off women's dresses in store today
- Gap Outlet: 50% off everything
- Juicy Couture: Extra 30% off everything in store and online through 5/29
- The Limited: Frenzy Tonight: In store and online 5pm-close/midnight, 50% off all regular priced items
- Macys: Extra 15% off with code SAVE (6% back via ebates.com)
- Restaurant.com: $2.40 for $10 or $6 for $25 gift certificates with code THANKS ends today